Monday 21 September 2009

He Loves me......

New from Beady Pool on Folksy. He loves me in teal green.

He loves me is a czech glass and silver necklace with an assymetrically placed Karen Hilltribe silver flower. I have handwired the beads to the silver chain and then the chain to the s-clasp, as I have a thing about jump rings that can possibly open! It's a bit bug bear of mine so only use them when I have to.
There is a pair of complimenting earrings if you are someone who likes their matching sets.

Available as of today on Folksy, with free first class postage within the UK.
I am in the process of listing some other colour combinations, but if you like the style but would like something a little different just let me know. I can design something just for you.

4 comments:

Addison said...

Gorgeous! I'm now trying to work out what the music is on that sheet haha...it does look familiar.

BeadyPool said...

he he .... it's out of a Faure Flute album....Nell....I had to do Berceuse many mnay moons ago for my grade 5 exam :)

Kebo Jewellery said...

Wow, fab beads and a really gorgeous necklace, love it!
Kelly
x

BeadyPool said...

Thank you Kelly x