Monday 28 September 2009

Autumnal offerings

I love autumn, it has to be my favourite time of year. The temperature cools a little and especially here in Berkshire we get frosty, crisp bright mornings.

Autumn has definately been working it's magic on me as I have some seasonal offering for you all available in my folksy shop.



Above is Fall with sterling silver leaves, carnelian, red aventurine and malachite gemstones.

Below is Burnt Sugar - earrings and pendant featuring brown jasper gemstones.

Both are available in my Folksy shop where I offer free first class P&P within the UK. I am also donating 10% of all sales in both my Folksy and Website shops to the miscarriage association until this coming Sunday 4th Oct. You can find out why here.



2 comments:

K S Jewellery Designs said...

Love the leaf earrings - perfect autumn wear
Kristin :)

BeadyPool said...

Thanks Kristin, you can't help being inspired at this time of year can you?