Wednesday 3 March 2010

Today I have been making...

With these gorgeous lampwork beads.
A set of fritties from Rachel Dawes, I am loving the deep purples in these beads. I have been teaming them with faceted crystal beads and Karen Hilltribe daisy spacers. I've made two necklaces and a pair of earrings.


And a set of Rebecca Weddell's trademark floral beads - scrummy.

With these beads I have made a necklace with a Karen Hilltribe silver rose pendant and a pair of earrings which can already be found in the Beady Pool shop on Folksy. Photographs of the resulting jewellery coming soon.....

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sophie said...

Can't wait to see what you've done with them. I especially love the floral beads. Gorgeous :) x

Rose and Raven said...

Glad you like the fritties Veryan - I'm looking forward to seeing your newest creations. I agree with you - Rebecca's floral beads are gorgeous. Rachel x