Tuesday 9 March 2010

Today I am making with....

Town stonebaked beads from Julie at Lush lampwork. The beads have been etched to give them a lovely tactile softness.
I can see these looking fab with some black diamond faceted Czech glass beads that I have. I also have a stunning Karen Hilltribe silver toggle whose design will really bring out the silver band on the beads.
And these nautical inspired set from Caroline Cash . I am really in spotty beads at the moment, so these came along just at the right time. In real life the "red" beads are far more orange. I was disappointed at first, however I have some stunning orange spacers left from a previous project by Alison Davies (Who by the way has just reopened her shop, so take a look.) So, I am going out of my blue comfort zone and am making in orange - yep that's right orange! This spell of sunny weather really has inspired me.
I will post pictures of the finished items when I've made them. Check back to see what I make soon.

Beady Photographs courtesy of the lampwork artists.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: