Friday 21 November 2008

It's Party Time

It is now officially less than 5 weeks until Christmas - when did that happen. I am sure last time I looked there were still about 12 to go!
If you are still hunting for that ideal present (like me, I has very good intentions to be organised this year!), I am holding a party evening this coming week where you can see all my individual handmade jewellery in the flesh so it speak! So, if you are local to me and I haven't sent you an invite, email me and I will let you know the details. To whet you appetites this is Tradewinds. A gorgeous set made with Coral, Czech glass and Hill Tribe Silver.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Very swish jewellery there, Veryan! Hope the party evening goes well.

Christmas is scarily close, isn't it? Agh!

BeadyPool said...

Thanks Laura for your kind comments.
I am trying not to think too much about Christmas, but it keeps knocking at my door. Christmas toones in the shops for starters!