Sunday 23 November 2008

It's my party.....

And no I am not going to cry!
It's been about a year since I started Beady Pool on the internet. This Wednesday I am holding a jewellery party at my studio and I thought to celebrate Beady Pools birthday I would have a little prize draw. I love a prize draw, especially when it's free to enter....
I entered a draw a while back with Daisy Chain jewellery and much to my surprise I won. I am so so pleased as I never seem to win anything. Anyhows, here is a pic of the earrings I won, they are even more gorgeous in the flesh. The garnets and pearls go together beautifully.

Jo of Daisychain Jewellery makes the most gorgeous butterfly and daisy pendants. You can find her blog here if you fancy a read.

Well, that's enough about me winning, let me explain how you can win something from me.

I am going to have 3, yes 3 prizes up for grabs. First prize is this set of jewellery (yes set) - Falling leaves featuring lampwork by Rachel Dawes. Second and third prizes are gift vouchers (£15 and £10 respectively) for you to spend on a Beady Pool purchase of your choice.So, what do you need to do to enter.......well, you can enter just my checking out my website deciding which piece of my jewellery you like the best and then leave a comment here or email me. You can have a second go at entering by buying something from my website by 12 o'clock lunchtime this Wedesday (I say lunchtime as the party is in the evening and I want to make sure I don't sell anything in the evening that someone buys before then!). Each item you purchase will be another entry. All items bought at my party will also give you an entry. All entries will be put into a suitable pot and I will get one of my party guests to pick three names before they leave. I will then do my best to post the winner on here on Thursday at some point.

Good Luck!

No comments: