Tuesday 25 November 2008

Freebie Time

In case you missed it in the waffle below. I am currently running a free prize draw to celebrate Beady Pool being on the internet for a year (ish) I can't quite remember the date :)

There are 3 yes 3 prizes. First prize is "Falling Leaves" a charm style bracelet and pendant featuring lampwork beads by Rachel Dawes, Karen Hill Tribe Silver and lots of Czech glass.

Second and third prizes are £15 and £10 gift vouchers to spend on jewellery at Beady Pool.
"What do I have to do?" I hear you ask.....well check out my website, choose an item you like the best and then either leave a post here of email me with your choice. It is as simple as that.
The winners will be chosen tomorrow yes tomorrow (Weds) eve at 9.30pm out of a suitable "hat". Not much time I'm afraid, so get choosing. Winners will be posted on here Thursday morning.
Thanks to everyone who has entered so far - it is really interesting to see what you all like. I hoping your input will help me with what I make in the future :)
Everyone who buys something off the website before Wednesday 12pm also gets into the prize draw, so you can have two entries or more if you would like.
Good Luck.

1 comment:

Wildberry said...

How can I choose my favourite Veryan? I love all your creations! If I must choose, then I'd have to say my favourite is Parma Violet bracelt. Lovely colours and the square silver beads are so unusual. Yummy!