Tuesday 21 April 2009

I'm a winner

If I run around the house shouting that, I will sound just like my 3yr old. He seems to be a winner all the time - great though when you want him to go upstairs for his bath. "I'm going to be a winner", "No I'm going to be a winner" and hey presto one small child up stairs.
Well, I am not going to run around the house, but I will natter about it here. I entered a competition on NiftyKnits blog the other week and I am now the proud owner of a Meerkat. Fondly known as Mikey, in the same way as the doggy from FabricNation it is now in possession of my child.
So, photos of Mikey will be posted tomorrow when said child is at school and I have access to Mr Meekat. In the meantime let me tell you all about Mikey's maker.
Mikey's maker is Heather at NiftyKnits. She sells via Folksy and Etsy and seems to have an ability to knit anything and everything (and she can crochet). Whether it be Morris dancers or dragons.
Or gorgeous flowers made into pin cushions or everlasting bouquets. Whilst I pin down Mikey tomorrow why not check out her shops or her blog to see what else she can create. you may be amazed.

2 comments:

niftyknits said...

oh my goodness - how did I fail to notice this? Thank you so much, I'm flattered. Most welcome on a day when I'm having a crisis of confidence!

BeadyPool said...

It's the last I cn do in return for the gorgeous Mr Mikey meerket. He is very loved x