Wednesday 9 July 2008

My First Award

Sometimes it is the simple things that really make your day, or that can turn a not so good day into a much better one. So, a big thank you so much to Ali at All about the beads for my first ever Blog award - it has really made my day:) You can have a read of her Blog here.
Here is my award:

Now, all I have to do is decide on 5 people to send the award onto......could be hard as I am new to this Blogging lark, but come back soon and see who I decide on.
In the meantime, thank you for all the suggestions of names for the charm bracelet. There have been some fantastic suggestions. Keep an eye out tomorrow for the name of the winner. I think it will be hard to choose - thank goodness it isn't my job. If you haven't made a suggestion yet or want to have another go, just post here or email me.

No comments: