Thursday 10 July 2008

Drum Roll Please.....

Apologies for posting a bit later than I said I would, but I have been out helping my physics lab tech, from when I used to teach, celebrate her retirement. It was a lovely evening catching up with people I haven't seen in ages and also a bit scary as I realsied it is about 8 yrs since I started teaching and about 4 since I was last employed as a teacher! Where has all that time gone? It has just flown by.
Anyway onto the more important part of the evening. Drum roll please.......
And the winner is (as picked by my BH - thank you)......Pacific Peace, named by K Jacklin. Your bracelet is on its way to you tomorrow.
Thank you all for your super suggestions, I think I may have to do this again in a month or so. I really enjoyed reading all your ideas.

No comments: