Sunday 11 May 2008

Sunny, Sunny, Sunny

Wow, what a stunning few days we have had! I have to say that does mean that I haven't been making much jewellery. However, I have managed to make a couple of pieces and will get my lovely other half to photograph them later this week. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Watch this space as they say..... below is a bracelet made with lovely monochrome beads by Rachel Dawes to keep you going. A very simple design but I think it really does the beads justice.

Chic

Sorry though if you like the look of it, as it has already gone to a new home.
On a totally different note, my green fingers have been working, or at least i like to think so. All this lovely weather has had us out in the garden so I have been diddling in my veg patch. I am so chuffed I have mange tout plants coming though as well as baby sweetcorn and climbing french beans. As for my potatoes......thay are growing like triffids.
I treated myself to a couple of potato barrels this year as I don't really have the room for them to go in the ground. They are growing so well that I banked them up Friday and had to do it again today. Lets just hope as much growing is going on below the surface as well.

No comments: