Monday 19 January 2009

Scrummy

Well, I just had to have a go at making Laura's cookies - the looked so scrummy. Oh and they are. So much so that there will be no picture to show you my efforts. Hubby came home for lunch and took some back to the office. The others are ready for me to take to my friends this afternoon who has just had baby number two and if I don't leave them in the box.....well they may just get munched:). My mix ended up a bit wet, but a few more oats and we were fine - some mix never even made it into the oven LOL. Lets just say my son enjoyed licking the mixing spoon. I made the second oven batch a lot smaller, they are now just right for my son (and me I won't feel so guilty when I eat two!)
So, instead of a biccie pic, you will have to make do with this:
Ebb and Flow
Lampwork by Rachel Dawes at Earth and Fire Beads. With lovely faceted aventurine rondelles and Hilltribe silver. Hopefully I will get some time later this week to do some more and show you some more. Off to look and not touch the biccies till I am at my friends, they will be even better with a good cuppa.


No comments: