Wednesday 11 March 2009

Been a making

Whey hey I made some fab pieces yesterday (well I think so). I was on a roll and am so pleased as I either haven't been able to find time to make or had no inclination for a couple of weeks. I have even made some earrings with the beads I made during my lesson with Laura. Hopefully I can take some photos later and post some up here for you to see.
Will have to see how it goes though as my little man has chicken pox - he is pickled. I did think he was getting off lightly with it, but this morning he has triple yesterdays count and I can see where the next lot are going to come up as well. I feel a little guilty as I took him to play with a friend who had it, I decided it was better to get it over and one with LOL. I am definitely seeing spots at the moment.

3 comments:

Suze said...

Oh, I do hope your little one gets over his spots soon...and it is better done with.

And you must show...we want to see your inspirations... :) How satisfying to have something that's uniquely yours, from the bead to the ear. Congratulations. :)

Jelveh Designs said...

oh i hope he feels better soon...thats no one...
glad you had fun making goodies...

Concept Design Form said...

Hope your little boy is better soon. Look forward to seeing some photographs of your latest creation.