Tuesday 29 April 2008

Commissions

Finally I have found a spare few minutes and have managed to upload the pics I took of the commission pieces. One of the lovely ladies who loves my jewellery bought some beads of her own and asked me to make up some bracelets and pendants for her. Below are the results - hope you like :)

Blue Waters - beads by Su at Eithne Glass
These beads are so lovely, clear glass with blue ribbons through. I decided to bring out the blue and added faceted Czech rondelles and ridged silver beads.

Blue Strata - beads by Helen at Vammadopper


These are beautiful beads from Helen, a really natural central core edged in pale blue (my digital camera makes things so much bluer - sorry :)) and then encased in clear with matching round beads.
There was another set but I didn't manage to photograph them before they were whisked to their new home.
My website is down at the moment, I am trying to install payment by paypal...watch this space. In the meantime I will put new items here to keep you tempted.

No comments: