Wednesday 15 September 2010

Karenza

In my last blog post I promised you a peek at my new range and here it is.
Karenza - featuring semi precious gemstones and Handmade Karen hilltribe silver heart beads.

This colourway features the gorgeous blues and greens of blue flourite interspersed with tiny silver beads.
So far, there are bracelets, earrings and pendants available and I have plans to introduce some handmade silver bangles next month. These are for sale on my website with free first class postage included.

Karenza is currently available in the flourite and in clear quartz crystal and will soon be available in a lovely autumnal smokey quartz too (I gave the smokey quartz set to a good friend of mone for her 40th birthday before I took photos - sorry).
Unlike my lampwork items, which are all one off pieces, this will be a limited edition range.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this range - blue flourite is just gorgeous and will look great at this time of year! I'm sure it'll do well for you!

Trudi x

Anonymous said...

OOH I must email this page to my husband... My name is Karenza and would love some Karenza Jewellery. I LOVE IT

BeadyPool said...

Thank you ladies. Trudi I've had some fab comment sbout the range so I am hoping it sells well.
Karenza, welcome to Beady Pool. Feel free to email you husband the page or links :)
Being Cornih and with Karenza maning love I just had to name this range with cute hearts Karenza.