Friday 9 October 2009

How cool are these.......

Now, I don't have a little girl so don't have a hair grip, hair band issue. You know the one where they go missing, where you can't find the matching pair etc. etc.
Well, I have just found a fab solution to this on Folksy. Aren't these just gorgeous?

There is a lovely long ribbon to attach all the clips to and behind the cupcake is room for the bands. To top this all off they are custom made with an initial of your choice. For little girls you can't ask more than that! Plus at £6 in my mind they are a good price, add a few grips/bobbles and what a fab pressie.
With a few birthdays and Christmas fast approaching, I have just put my order in for a few, well 5 actually :) Guess what everyone is getting from me this year.
If you would like one then take a look at Heart Felt Handmade's shop
She also makes some gorgeous tooth fairy pillows as well.


3 comments:

Laura Sparling said...

Cute! What a fab idea. May well get one for Robyn .....

AMIdesigns said...

Now these are a great idea! My daughter is a nightmare and is always losing her hair accessories

Fiona _JMD said...

They look great.