Sunday 8 February 2009

Folksy

The past few days I have added a few more items to my Folksy shop. This is the first external selling shop I have tried so I am hoping it goes well. There are some gorgeous hand crafted items on there so if you haven't checked it out I would thoroughly recommend a look.
For those of you on Folksy, please let me know. I have been trying to find you to add your shop to my favourites, but I am limited in search time - there are so many other things that need doing LOL, plus keep getting waylaid looking at all the other gorgeous offerings.
So if you on Folksy please let me know and I will go check out your shop.

4 comments:

CeeGee Jewellery Design said...

Hi, I've marked your shop as a favourite (your Dusky Rose bracelet is beautiful!). Mine is www.CeeGeeJewellery.folksy.com and I had my first folksy sale this weekend! Yey! xx

Crafted Gems said...

I am on Folksy but not for long, my beads don't show up in any catorgory and I emailled them and didn't get a reply, funny cause they still managed to send me my bill, lol. Good luck on there

BeadyPool said...

Hi CeeGee just been and looked at your shop - love the wired rose quartz pendant - gorgeous.
Oh Caroline, sorry you haven't had much luck - I haven't either yet but have only just started listing properly. I am worried about trying Etsy, even though others sell well there, as there are soooo many jewellery sellers.
I have my fingers crossed folksy goes ok - time will tell VX

Suze said...

Good luck with Folksy, Veryan. You're jewellery is, as always...beautiful.
Su...aka...Eithne Glass